sábado, 15 de dezembro de 2012

New time and A LOT of changes!!!


I know I am so late to give you na up date here in my Page. Forgive me. The last weeks were so busy, so many changes in my personal life, professional and in my ministry as well.

I am going to start being so straight, ahaha. And then, I am going to explain for those who still doesn’t know. I am leaving YWAM (Youth With a Mission) as a full time missionary worker and not, its not because I don’t fell young anymore, I am so young and my mission is still flaming in my heart and to have them fulfilled, I need to change.  I read on facebook that if a butterfly doesn’t change she is not going to be able to fly. And I just fell exactly like that.

When I started college, my goal was to graduate and then be able to use my profession as ministry into YWAM and with the projects of my home church in Rio. During the college time I found out that the Social Worker needs to have a legal paper for work (I cant be a social worker volunteer, only as part of the legal workers of the organization – and in YWAM  Belo Horizonte we can be just volunteers). I was crazy but while time was passing by, I was talking to my leaders (Belo and Rio) and in the middle of this year I decided do not renew my commitment with YWAM.
I decided to stay in Belo because it would be easier to get a job and also to rent a apartment (sharing costs with a friend) and to invest indeed in my profession.  I always say that I didn’t chose the social work, but it had chosen me.  I realized that it was the time to fly a bit higher. My time in YWAM brought me an incredible experience working with girls at risk, in social vulnerability and  also HIV positive girls, but nothing proved on paper/document (its reallyyyyy necessary here in Brasil). I have done friends around the world. I got to know so many cultures that made be more in love with God and with His creativity. I have cried with social injustice and I smiled with the miracles I lived. And the miracles weren’t few, but those miracles its for a book and not for a blog Page (dream for the next years)

Yesterday I visited an house for girls where they can stay until we find a new shelter for them here in Belo. I just felt in love for that place.  They still don’t have a job as a Social Worker, only for people to take care of them, but I accepted the job.  I am going to start next week. I am so happy and fulfilled because I know that the peace I felt there only can come from God (even knowing that drug dealers already went into the shelter to take the girls and that some girls already entered there with guns – but you cant tell it to my parents, right? Its our secret J


I felt that peace that showed me that its so much more do to and when we have a mission to fulfill, God Will move heaven and earth and bring all the resources for you to do.  And in my case, I am from a ‘Elite Squad’ then: if you give me a mission it will be done!

It’s a bit of what I am living now. I need to find still a apartment here in Belo, please keep me in your prayers in this new season.  Soon more news here…

God is faithful and I am happy!!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário